It still amuses me, after almost 10 years in business, a perfect A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, membership in the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce and over 20,000 satisfied clients, people still ask “is MyNewCompany a scam?” on a regular basis and search for “mynewcompany.com scam” in search engines as evidenced by our tracking software.
I think this is fairly normal because when I’m researching a purchase, I usually do a google search for “COMPANYNAME scam” to make sure I’m not being hustled. I don’t take it personally as the President of MyNewCompany.com, Inc. – there are incorporation service companies that are a scam, or at the least not very upfront on their prices or practices. Compare us to the competition and see what makes us different.
I’d just like to briefly list the reasons why we are not a scam:
- You can verify our BBB membership and A+ rating by visiting this link. Better yet, give them a call at 702.320.4560.
- Call us! Most online scam companies are impossible to contact. Our toll free # is 800.326.1362 and our local # is 702.362.2677.
- Email us to test our response time! Send an email here and see how long it takes us to respond, typically under an hour during standard business hours (9am to 5pm PST).
- Check our Credentials page which lists our seals from Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.
- Visit our offices! Here’s a link to our location listed on Google Maps, you can see our building too!
Hopefully that resolves the issue, if not, call me directly at 702.362.2677 x111.